Be A One-Man Technical Army - Believe in Yourself!

A good 10 years ago now, I received the greatest compliment ever:

"... is a one-man technical army ..."

I had great belief back then. I could do anything. Any technology, any product, I'd happily go and consult on it. And I never got thrown off site - which was a result 😉.

Active Directory Consultant, Citrix Xen Server Consultant, Citrix Provisioning Services Consultant, Dell Blade Centre Consultant, EMC Storage Consultant, Microsoft Exchange Consultant, VMware Consultant ...

If you set your mind to it, and you are good at learning things quickly and absorbing the important facts/bits of knowledge (you won't know it all, but you really don't need to, and in IT everything changes so fast, so the old knowledge becomes obsolete quickly) then you can do anything.

  • Believe in yourself!
  • You are a one-man technical army!
  • You can do anything!

Comments